17th January 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?

Is educational loan available to b.pharmacy students in order to do their m.pharmacy..for student belonging to open category????and can we buy the seat in management quota by using this educational loan????

19th January 2014, 06:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?

It is good to see your interest in pursuing higher studies. Pharmacy is a field which has good scope if you pursue higher studies especially masters programme. Education loans are definitely available for the students belonging to open category to pursue M. Pharmacy having the qualification of B.Pharmacy. However the bank will check the academic record of B.Pharmacy course.

Almost all the banks both public as well as private ones, give education loan. Some of the banks are :-
- Bank of India
- HDFC
- ICICI
- CANARA bank
- Allahabd Bank
- PNB
- Axis Bank
- SBI and many more.

However, you cannot buy management seat using education loan. Management seat can be bought only through money from your own pocket. Education loan covers the cost of education of the concerned course which includes tution fees, institutional charges, hostel fees and mess fees. No other costs will be borne by any bank under education loan.
22nd January 2014, 03:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?

Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing your credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. It is highly doubtful that you can buy a management seat with the approved loan amount.
26th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am the farmers daughter, i had got 70% in pre-university education. My aim is to study b-pharm.i think i cant get the govt seats, so i want to take education loan because of my poor baground.So i think it would cost fifty thousand per annum.can i?
5th July 2015, 12:12 PM
kavitagopani

Yes, you can get education loan for masters programme. The government as well as private sector banks give education loans to students for their studies.

You cannot get money to buy management seat. That you have pay on your own. The education loan will provide for the tution fees and hostel fees only.

The education loan will be granted on the basis of your marks and the university you opt for. The maximum amount of loan you can get for masters degree is INR 10,00,000 .

Also to increase the amount there is option to mortgage the property.

All the best
19th January 2022, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

M pharmacy management seat available education loans in sbi bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?