22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th July 2018, 05:14 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat are:-
An applicant must belong to the minority community.
Total family income of candidate should not be more than INR 1.50 Lakhs annually.
25th July 2018, 01:51 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

Those who belong to minority community with income less than 150000 per year are eligible for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?