22nd July 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for India Fellow Social Leadership Program for BTech graduate?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in India Fellow Social Leadership Program. I have completed my BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this India Fellow Social Leadership Program. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

25th July 2019, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for India Fellow Social Leadership Program for BTech graduate?

Eligibility to apply for India Fellow Social Leadership Program is mentioned below:-

—> You must be an Indian citizen aged between 21 and 28 years.

—> You must be a graduate or about to complete graduation in any discipline before the fellowship begins.

—> You must be ready for a full-time commitment to the fellowship for 13 months

—> You must understand that the fellowship is not a job and it will expect the applicant to be engaged 24/7 in the process with the community.

—> You must understand that he/she can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area.
25th July 2019, 10:36 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for India Fellow Social Leadership Program for BTech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in India Fellow Social Leadership Program. I have completed my BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this India Fellow Social Leadership Program. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Eligibility Criteria for India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019:

1) Applicant should be an Indian citizen
2) Applicant should be a Bachelor degree holder before the fellowship begins.
3) Applicants age should be in between 21 years to 28 years.
4) Applicant should accept for 13 months full-time commitment to the fellowship
5) Applicants should be interested to work in any part of the country and any thematic area.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?