22nd July 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for India Fellow Social Leadership Program?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in India Fellow Social Leadership Program. I am studying in BSc final year with Physics Honours. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply in this India Fellow Social Leadership Program. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.

25th July 2019, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for India Fellow Social Leadership Program?

Benefits offered to selected candidates of India Fellow Social Leadership Program are mentioned below:-

—> An opportunity to receive a unique 13-month training program and attend various workshops which will be divided in the following way:-
Induction (in the first 20 days)
Midpoint (13 days) at the end of 6 months
Travel workshop (10 days)
Endpoint (4 days) at the end

—> Monthly stipend of Rs. 16,000/- which will include the living expenses like accommodation, food and travel of the applicant.

—> Work Assignment with Host Organization

—> Constant Engagement

—> Exposure to multiple mentorships
25th July 2019, 10:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of applying for India Fellow Social Leadership Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in India Fellow Social Leadership Program. I am studying in BSc final year with Physics Honours. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply in this India Fellow Social Leadership Program. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.
Those who selected for India Fellow Social Leadership Program will have the following benefits.

Benefits of applying for India Fellow Social Leadership Program:

1) You may get the opportunity for a 13-month training program and attend various workshops.
2) You can get Rs.16,000 as a stipend, which includes accommodation, food, and travel of the applicant.
3) You can get the opportunity to Work Assignment with Host Organization Constant Engagement Exposure to multiple mentorships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?