23rd December 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Technip India Scholarship Program for Engineering Students 2020?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Technip India Scholarship Program for Engineering Students 2020 is published. I want to apply for this scholarship program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

31st December 2019, 05:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Technip India Scholarship Program for Engineering Students 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Technip India Scholarship Program for Engineering Students 2020 are as follows:-

Only female students from Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai are eligible.

Candidate must be currently enrolled in 3rd year of any Engineering i.e. B.E. (Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation and Control) programming at AICTE recognized university. (Government institutions are preferred).

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in 12th exams and a CGPA of 7 (or 60%) and above across preceding 2 years of Engineering.

Attendance track record of 90% or more is compulsory.

Family income must be less than or equal to INR 3,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?