27th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for 12th students to get CBSE scholarship?

Sir, i have got 96% in 12th under CBSE board. Now i am willing to study further but my family economic state is not so good. So please let me know about the eligibility criteria to get CBSE scholarship?

27th September 2015, 09:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for 12th students to get CBSE scholarship?

There are a number of scholarships offered both by the central and state government and also by the university itself in which you are enrolled for pursing graduation.

The required eligibility criteria for getting a CBSE scholarship as given.

-> If you are having percentage above 80 then only you will get scholarship.

-> Candidate should be an Indian.

-> Candidate should have passed 10+2 from CBSE.

-> Science-408/500

-> Commerce-380/500

-> Other-334/500

-> Total income of parents should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per year.
27th September 2015, 11:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for scholarship from CBSE. Economic condition of the family is taken into account while preparing the final shortlisted students for the scholarship, so you have bright chances of getting the scholarship. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get the necessary details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 16 views)
28th September 2015, 01:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have got 96% in 12th under CBSE board. Now i am willing to study further but my family economic state is not so good. So please let me know about the eligibility criteria to get CBSE scholarship?
The eligibility criteria for the CBSE students are the candidates who got high scores & getting into merit list. All the scholarships are only for Indian nationals. CBSE Board started the scheme to help all those candidates who have capable, but not able to study higher education due to short of money. Scholarship is the help to the candidates who are weak in economic condition to fulfil their dreams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?