1st September 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank for studying Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Canara Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

2nd September 2018, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank for studying Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Canara Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Students who have secured admission for the job oriented technical or professional courses (graduation or post graduation) at reputed universities abroad are eligible to get education loan in Canara Bank. They can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad. They have to provide 15% margin for the overseas education loan in Canara Bank. They have to provide necessary security for getting education loan in Canara Bank. Interested students have to contact the Canara Bank branch nearest to their permanent residence. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?