1st September 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Margin under Canara Bank Education Loan scheme for BS in Abroad aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Canara Bank for studying BS in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

2nd September 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Canara Bank Education Loan scheme for BS in Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Canara Bank for studying BS in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

Margin required for abroad studies under Canara Bank education loan scheme is 15%. Students who got admission to study job oriented technical / professional courses (graduation or post graduation) in abroad are eligible to apply for the education loan in Canara Bank. Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Students have to contact the Canara Bank branch nearest to the place of permanent residence of the parent or guardian. Canara Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?