7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Punjab National Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Punjab National Bank. Please tell me asap.

20th January 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that Punjab National Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Punjab National Bank. Please tell me asap.

Punjab National Bank offers an education loan scheme in the name of PNB Kaushal for pursuing vocational education and Training. Eligibility to get an education loan in Punjab National Bank for vocational courses is given below:

Students should be an Indian national

Students should have secured admission to the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), Polytechnics or in a school recognized by central or the state education board or in a college, training partners affiliated with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) or Sector Skill Councils or State Skill Mission or State Skill Corporation for studying a certificate or diploma or degree

Students can find the details in the PNB Kaushal website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?