28th December 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Full details of loan and scholarship for Genetic engineering course Abroad?

I want to join genetic engineering course in abroad so i need the full details including universities loan, scholarships details....

4th January 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details of loan and scholarship for Genetic engineering course Abroad?

I have completed Bsc nursing and to go abroad. what is the procedure to get loan and scholarship for post graduate course in nursing .and which country is better for course and scope for nursing?
23rd January 2014, 07:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Full details of loan and scholarship for Genetic engineering course Abroad?

You have to apply for the loan. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Bank interest varies between 12 to 13 per cent annually. Incase of India, you can get a loan of Rs 10 lakh approximately while for abroad studies, Rs 20 lakh can be granted. Some banks can provide loans amounting Rs 1 crore against residential property like land. For scholarship, Aberdeen University, UK, provides scholarship in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?