15th April 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?

I m a PCB student i want to apply for genetic engg is it possible without maths. College offering genetic engg in maharastra. How much marks are required for applying in genetic engg. & other compitative exam for genetic engg.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  3. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  4. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  5. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  6. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  7. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  8. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  9. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  10. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  11. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  12. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  13. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  14. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  15. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC?
  16. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  18. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
6th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?

can a pcb student(taken physics,chemistry and biology in 12th) can appera for genetic engineering,biotechnology enterance exams?
23rd December 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?

Iam in 12 th with group PCMB i want to ask is there any scope in genetic eng. And what requarments are needed?
2nd April 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed my 10th class. I want to persue my career in genetic engineering.Please can you tell me that which competitive exams I should appear and what should I do after 12th.
2nd May 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra?

I am doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering from Amravati Maharashtra can i get admission in direct second year for genetic engineering or b.tech?
8th May 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Is genetic engineering offered in shillong?
12th May 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Marks required to apply for genetic engineering?
19th May 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i have an pcmb group i want to apply entrance exam in maharashtra for genetic engineering so what can i do apply for entrance?
27th August 2013, 06:44 AM
minu jack

being a 12th std student student what could i do further regarding genetic engg.? and what are the various departments in genetic engg. i like to move towards human genetics,what could i do?
27th November 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i am 11th student, i want to know details about genetic engg, where to study and how many years if there is any fee concession who score high marks in 12 th std
29th November 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHICH ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN MUMBAI PROVIDE GENETIC ENGINEERING
24th January 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Kindly guide on these points
list of govt. colleges offering genetic engineering in maharashtra,
list of colleges offering genetic engineering in pune
fees structures,
cut off marks,
Method of admission,
Reservation for ex-servicemen quota
4th June 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am passed in 10th securing 77% marks wheather Can I get the admission in Genetic Engineering this year?
8th January 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10 std with 90%...nw i'm doin my 11th std in science(PCB)....without maths is it possible to take genetic engg...what are the competetive xams for it..??
27th May 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of list for genetics engineering ..i have passed my hsc by 57 % and what will be the fees structure for the it ..which are the colleges in maharastra for it.....plz help
18th April 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join genetic engineering courses what is the required cut off mark
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?