25th July 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Government scholarship for SC/ST candidate to pursue engineering?

I want to know about Govt. scholarship for Sc/sT candidate for Engineering. So please provide me proper related information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  2. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  3. Scholarship to pursue my degree? I am doing engineering
  4. How to pursue my Ph.D with scholarship after passing M.Pharmacy?
  5. Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?
  6. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  7. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  8. How to pursue M.S in Environmental Engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?
  10. Financial problem or scholarship for backward class to pursue engineering?
  11. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  12. Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?
  13. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  14. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  15. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission for Ph.D in German University?
  17. Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  18. How to receive GATE exam admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
29th September 2016, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government scholarship for SC/ST candidate to pursue engineering?

In some states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Karnataka, the State Government offers fee reimbursement and scholarship to poor candidates who belong to BC, SC, ST & EBC category for pursuing higher studies.

To be eligible to get scholarship from government for pursuing engineering course, your family annual income should be less than Rs. 1 lakhs (2 lakhs for SC/ ST candidates). You should have secured admission in Engineering course through entrance examination/ merit basis. You can contact your college scholarship incharge to know each and everything regarding scholarship offered by Government for pursuing engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?