6th May 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan in 2nd year of degree course? Chances of getting an education loan?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of degree course and due to financial crisis I want to get education loan. How to apply for an education loan in 2nd year of course? Chances to the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan while doing BCA 2nd year?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  11. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  13. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  14. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  17. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
11th May 2017, 06:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan in 2nd year of degree course? Chances of getting an education loan?

You can apply for education loan in any private or public sector bank. There is one online portal where students can apply to multiple banks for education loan called Vidya Lakshmi Portal.

You will need following documents to be attached with education loan form:

1. Academic marksheets of previous semesters.

2. Education loan letter from your college containing fee structure.

3. Address Proof and Identity.

4. Income Tax certificate of your parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?