19th May 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to approach a company and about sponsorship details to get a job placement before completing B.Sc Nautical science?

My name is Avula Harish pursuing B.Sc nautical sciences 1st year. in B.P. Marine Academy,Navi Mumbai. The reason for this question is i want to get a job placement before completing my course. So, i want to know the way how to approach a company and about sponsorship details. Hope i will get a fast reply from your side

Thanking you

13th May 2022, 05:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach a company and about sponsorship details to get a job placement before completing B.Sc Nautical science?

Generally the companies which sponsor candidates have their own pre sea training institutes or have tie ups with other institute where one has to attend the course.
Some of the companies that sponsor candidates are
FLEET Management
WALLEM
SYNERFY
GREAT EASTERN
VSHIPS
SHIPPING CORPORATION of INDIA etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?