18th September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Why bank didn't allotted total course fee expenses in an education loan?

Hello Sir, I have secured admission for BE with CSE stream and I have taken an education loan. My college fees is Rs. 165000 per semester and the total amount of the course is Rs. 1670000 including hostel and other expenses. But the bank manager told me that I can get only Rs. 1320000 of my semester fees. I don't know why bank is not allotted the total expenses of my course?

14th May 2022, 06:50 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why bank didn't allotted total course fee expenses in an education loan?

Generally a complete education loan covers all expenses related to studies like
Tution fees
Hostel fees
Library fees
Courseware etc
Some also provide additional covers such as vehicle purchase for upto a certain amount .

Margin money is also to be considered before signing for loan.
It's the percentage of complete cost of education the borrower is required to fund his/her own .
Such amount has to be known beforehand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?