29th January 2023, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I be able to get a scholarship through Kenya Airways?

How can I be able to get a scholarship through Kenya Airways?

10th February 2023, 03:33 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How can I be able to get a scholarship through Kenya Airways?

Kenya Airways, like many other companies and organizations, may offer scholarships or sponsorship programs for students. To be eligible for a scholarship or sponsorship program through Kenya Airways, you may need to meet certain criteria such as academic performance, financial need, or a specific area of study. You can research and apply for scholarships and sponsorship programs by contacting Kenya Airways directly or by visiting their official website to find information about available opportunities. You may also want to check with universities or colleges that you are interested in attending for any scholarships or financial aid opportunities that may be available.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?