10th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?

Hello,
My father is a small businessman and
I am studying in B.Tech and really want to
do MS in USA. I have no property except my
Home and Shop which my father is not going to
give against education loan. In this case
how I can possibly apply and get education loan
from any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  3. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  9. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. What if I dont have property to show to a bank for education loan?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  15. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  16. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?
  18. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
15th April 2015, 07:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?

You can get education loan upto Rs.4,00,000/- without any property for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. If your studies cost around Rs.7,00,000/- then, you must have to provide collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee for taking education loan from bank. If your studies cost more than Rs.7,00,000/- then, you must have to provide tangible collateral security for taking education loan from the bank. Without providing any property, bank will not give the education loan.
15th April 2015, 08:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?

You can take education loan up to 7.5 lakhs. This is because there is no requirement of any mortgage of property like house, land, shop, etc. in order to take education loan up to 7.5 lakhs. However, if you want to take education loan of more than 7.5 lakhs, then you have to keep some property as mortgage. Since your father is not willing to keep anything as mortgage, it is better you do some job for few years, get experience and utilize the savings along with education loan to pursue your MS in USA. Otherwise you can take loan of 7.5 lakhs and then get admission in any university of USA in which the rest of the expense can be borne by you through scholarship and your father's income.
17th April 2015, 08:42 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My father is a small businessman and
I am studying in B.Tech and really want to
do MS in USA. I have no property except my
Home and Shop which my father is not going to
give against education loan. In this case
how I can possibly apply and get education loan
from any Bank?

I can suggest you that you can take the Education loan and keep your father as well as his property as a Granter. Because, Bank will not sanction you the loan without the Grantor or the collateral. So, just Apply for the Loan if you are really confident of you, that you can repay it to the Bank.
26th March 2020, 05:42 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You can get line upto 4 lakh without any mortgage ,if you exceed this amount than you will have to keep some property of your as mortgage ,it is better that you convenience your father because for any loan you apply you will need a person as your grantor or collateral
And studying abroad is expensive and 4 lakhs is not an enough amount to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?