30th March 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?

Hello,
I am studying in B.Tech in 2nd year now.
My aim is to do MS in USA but I don't have
much money to do this. I would like to know that
suppose I will get scholarship for doing MS there
so for the remaining fee I can apply for Education Loan?
Can Bank gives me Education Loan for remaining expenses?

31st March 2015, 12:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?

If you get a Full Scholarship from the University then it is almost certain that it will take care of all the expenses that you will require.
If you are provided with a Half Scholarship then the you can apply for an Educational Loan but if you are given a Full Scholarship then the Bank will not provide you with an Educational Loan.
You will then have to apply for some other forms of Loan.
If you are not provided with a Full Scholarship then you will be able to apply for the Educational Loan.
So try to get the Full Scholarship as it will be enough to take care of all your expenses.
31st March 2015, 01:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of the remaining course after getting scholarship. You can get education loan upto 20 lakhs from banks in India upon complying with their terms and conditions and following the requisite norms. It is nice to see that you are looking forward to higher studies, so there is no need to worry. Even if you get scholarship, still you can take education loan upto 20 lakhs and pursue your MS course. However, you need to inform the bank of your scholarship and act as per the instructions of the bank authority.
31st March 2015, 06:55 PM
SmilyRishu

YES, you easily get the education loan for complete the remain your study after getting the any type of scholarship.

Now you go to the any national BANK and discussion with the bank manager about their loan so select the loan form and provide the amount of loan according to you what you want.

After that attached some prove which is asking in the form and get the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?