12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study D.Pharmacy?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th from MP Board with 88% marks. What can I do to apply for an Education Loan for doing D.Pharmacy course? How can I get an Education Loan upto Rs. 6 Lacs for this 3 years course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  2. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  3. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  4. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  11. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  15. How can I apply to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study D.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
14th April 2016, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study D.Pharmacy?

To get an Education loan for studying D.Pharmacy course, first you must have to contact the Bank Manager in which bank you wish to apply for education loan. You need to know about what all documents are required, what is the security that you need to provide, etc.,. to get an Education loan. By submitting all the required documents and security documents to bank, your Education loan will be approved within 10-15 working days.
15th April 2016, 07:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study D.Pharmacy?

To get Educational Loan you need to approach any Nationalized banks for details. Some banks will give Loan with out taking any security but they will ask for Guarantor to provide loan.

Most of the cases they will security and you will be asked about your Income Tax returns. If you don't have any income then they will ask for " Your Parents " IT returns. And some times based on the amt you will be asked for " Some documents. "

It is all in the banking process as per guidelines of RBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?