28th August 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How can i enroll for PM scholarship scheme being a 12th passed student from Karnataka Board?

How can i enroll for PM scholarship scheme being a 12th passed student from Karnataka Board?

6th April 2023, 03:23 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How can i enroll for PM scholarship scheme being a 12th passed student from Karnataka Board?

To enroll for the PM scholarship scheme, you need to follow these steps:

1. Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
2. Click on the "New Registration" button and select "Student."
3. Fill in the required details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, Aadhaar number, etc. and click on the "Register" button.
4. Once you have registered, log in to the portal using your login credentials.
5. Click on "Apply for Scholarship" and select the "Central Schemes" option.
6. Select the "Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF" option.
7. Fill in the required details such as your personal details, academic details, bank account details, etc.
8. Upload the necessary documents such as your 12th mark sheet, Aadhaar card, bank passbook, etc.
9. Submit the application form and take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.

Make sure to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Also, keep in mind the deadline for the application submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?