26th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get education loan for B.Tech?

Hello sir/madam, actually I am student of science background. How i can get education loan for b.tech

28th July 2015, 06:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get education loan for B.Tech?

Yes you are eligible for an Educational Loan if you are pursuing the course of B.Tech.
You must provide the letter of admission that will be given to you by your University once you have taken admission as a document.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that you will take.
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
29th July 2015, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get education loan for B.tech -

- Approach any bank near your residence preferably where you have an account.
- Take prospectus of the concerned college from which you got admission call and your previous academic records.
- Have a discussion concerning the education loan with the branch manager of the concerned bank.
- Get to know all the details of the education loan and the norms you need to follow.
- Follow the instructions of the bank, comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
5th August 2015, 01:10 AM
nupura_khot

Procedure-
--Bank will give you a loan at ease if your parents salary account is there. then bank will not trouble you a lot. so try to take loan from bank with which you have been in long period contact so that it will get much easier.
--if you are approaching to some other bank in which you do not have account then that will be very lengthy process and of not guarantee.
--rate of interest of government bank is much less than private bank.
--Most of the private bank demand interest from sanction of loan so be careful and alert.
--but government bank do not force to pay the interest.(it is your choice to pay or not).
--You have to submit admission letter to them after then bank will sanction the loan.
--sometimes bank ask you to sign of some people who give the guarantee of loan in case you will not able to pay off the loan amount.
--bank do not give you the whole amount(e.g. if your college fee is 50000 then of 4 years it will be 2 lakhs). bank will give you amount per yearly.
--Each year you have to show them marksheet then they will give you amount of that year by D.D. of your college name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?