24th April 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?

Dear Friends,
I am from Mumbai and I have completed my Intermediate. I intended to take admission in Denmark for B.Sc course. My fees is around Rs. 8.6 Lacs. I want an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without any kind of security deposit. My father is working in a Hotel and he is earning Rs. 20,000 per month. Please send me the details has soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  2. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?
  6. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  10. Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?
  11. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  14. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  18. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
26th April 2016, 07:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?

There is no need to keep any security deposit or mortgage in order to take education loan of 5 lakhs. This is because you need to keep mortgage only for loan above 7.5 lakhs. You can easily take education loan once you get admission in a recognised institute and comply with the norms of education loan. However, you will need third party guarantor in order to get a loan of 5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?