10th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?

Hello,
My son has availed an education loan for Rs. 8.5 Lacs now he needs to study 1 more year for his UG course to be completed. Can he avail an extension for nearly Rs. 10 Lacs as he is in Canada without any collateral security.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  3. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
  4. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  5. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  6. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  11. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  12. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  17. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?

11th November 2017, 04:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?

No, it is not possible to get an extension in education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs without collateral security. For all the education loans greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, it is mandatory that you have to submit the collateral security documents of property equal to loan amount to bank for processing your education loan. So, without any collateral security, you can't get an extension in education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs for your son for pursuing his studies in Canada.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?