11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?

Hello Friends,
If I get an education loan for study MS course in UK and get job there then how can I repay the loan amount? Actually I am ready to go UK for my MS course and they have informed me that they will provide me campus placement and I have applied for Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs from HDFC Bank. So, if I get job in UK then how I pay my education loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Details about job after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering to repay the loan amount?
  4. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  5. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  6. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  7. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  8. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. If a person joins Defence Services he is not required to repay Education Loan?
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad being a poor candidate?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  16. Is a person's blood relation joins in Defence service then it not required to repay back the education loan?
  17. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?

12th December 2015, 04:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?

There is no need to worry about repayment if you get a job in UK after completion of your MS course. You can still repay the loan as most of the transactions can be done online. You will have to deposit the EMI amount every month in the concerned loan account or savings account to which your loan account is linked. This can be done easily through online transfer. Then the amount will be deducted every month automatically till the time the loan is repaid. You need to write an application to the bank to start your repayment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?