22nd January 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How to complete my education and become a lawyer? Is it possible to get education loan to move forward?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I've completed my SSLC in the year 2000 & PUC 1 regular after which I'd to give up my education due to my family's condition. Today I can support my family as well as continue my education.

I wish to continue my education & become a Lawyer. Will I get any educational loan to move forward?

Please help?

25th May 2017, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete my education and become a lawyer? Is it possible to get education loan to move forward?

If you have paid all your previous loans to bank, then surely you will be eligible to apply for fresh education loan based on your admission.

Just make sure that you have got admission in a recognized law college and the course is a regular one approved by Bar Council of India.
28th May 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete my education and become a lawyer? Is it possible to get education loan to move forward?

I want to read bsc nursing in govt college in Odisha but I didn't give the bsc nursing entrance exam which held in the aiims medical college how i read bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?