26th January 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?

sir, ,,,,,,i want to know about commercial pilot training scholarship,,,is this scholarship given by u.i have STUDENT PILOT LICIENCE(SPL) from Rajasthan Flying Club,Jaipur. Sir ,,,i want to complete my flying hours.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  2. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  3. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  4. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  5. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  6. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  7. Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that?
  8. How to become a commercial pilot after b.tech.?
  9. What should I do now to arrange money for Pilot training course?
  10. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  12. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  13. Which books are to be preferred for preparation of entrance exam of commercial pilot training(CPL)
  14. Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?
  15. What should I do to become a commercial jet pilot?
  16. Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?
  17. Procedure to become a commercial pilot? How much time will it take to complete the course?
  18. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
9th March 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?

Hi I am Michael Chege from Gilgil and a just completed my secondary studies at Utumishi Boys Academy. I would really like to be a professional pilot but I am afraid my financial status would not be able to support me.How can i access a scholarship to train as a pilot.Your help is very much appreciated.
3rd April 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm George and I completed my high school education last year. I attained a mean grade of C- (AGP 40). I have always wanted to be a pilot with Kenya airways but I don't have the means of training. How can I secure myself a scholarship so I can achieve my dream? Your help will be appreciated.
8th July 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am Webale and i completed my high school last year ,attained c wanted to be a commercial pilot therefor much appreciation if you grand me the scholarship opportunity
17th December 2019, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Chris and i always dream to be a pilot one day, help me through to make my dream come true. How can i make it to realize it?
5th January 2023, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Yes. I've been applying for scholarships since 2019 for aviation to become a pilot.. butt I haven't seen yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?