22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 12th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have completed my 12th standard from CBSE Board then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat for a candidate with 91 percentile in 12th standard?
  2. Procedure to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat 2018?
  3. Important dates of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat 2018
  4. Can I apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 11th standard student?
  5. Madhya Pradesh government scholarship schemes for SC students? Eligibility and procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  7. When the notification of Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018 will be released?
  8. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  11. How much amount I will get under Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) being a 12th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  12. How much amount I will get under The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  13. Documents required to get 12th CBSE admission in Rajasthan for 11th CBSE candidate of Gujarat?
  14. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  15. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  16. How much amount I will get under Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  17. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
25th July 2018, 05:46 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 12th CBSE candidate?

Students who passed 10th or 12th standard with 80 percentile and opt for diploma courses will get Rs 25000/Year or 50% fee whichever is lesser.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?