8th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get 12th CBSE admission in Rajasthan for 11th CBSE candidate of Gujarat?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done my 11th CBSE in Gujarat. But now I have shifted to Rajasthan. I want to know about the documents which are required to get admission in 12th CBSE in Rajasthan. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  3. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  4. Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?
  5. Documents required to avail Migration Certificate for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE in Bahrain?
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 11th CBSE at Rajasthan without submitting result of 10th CBSE of Punjab region?
  9. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  10. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh
  13. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  15. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi?
  16. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  17. Can I take admission in other school, after 11th from CBSE board?
  18. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
13th July 2018, 11:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get 12th CBSE admission in Rajasthan for 11th CBSE candidate of Gujarat?

The following documents are required to get admission in 12th CBSE in Rajasthan for 11th CBSE candidate in Gujarat:

Transfer certificate of school in which you were reading in Gujarat.

Registration details of 11th standard in CBSE.

Character certificate.

Address of present location and proof of identity.

Tenth standard passing documents for verification.

Some school may ask for reason for transfer and admission depends on availability of seats in present school.
13th July 2018, 02:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get 12th CBSE admission in Rajasthan for 11th CBSE candidate of Gujarat?

If you have shifted to Rajasthan from Gujarat then, you have to apply for transfer certificate. It will be issued by school of Gujarat. You have to contact principal of your school and write an application in which you should mention that you want transfer certificate with a valid reason and request them to issue transfer certificate.
After that at the time of admission you have to submit all documents along with transfer certificate.
15th July 2018, 09:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The documents are as follows :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (due to change in the state and region of the CBSE)

Also, you need to get the transfer certificate counter signed by the regional educational officer.

If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?