1st July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?

I am a sc student doing eee in Punjab.i am not getting any scholarship
whether it is post matric or Rajiv Gandhi fellowship scheme.my family income is below 4.5lakh per annum.what I need to do to get the scholarship or how can I get the scholarship?

24th April 2015, 07:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?

The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance for all eligible and meritorious Candidates to pursue their higher education. As you have not yet completed your graduation you are not eligible for Rajiv Gandhi fellowship scheme.

RAJIV GANDHI FELLOWSHIP SCHEME:

The main aim of this fellowship is to provide financial assistance to students belonging to SC/ ST to pursue their higher education.

* ELIGIBILITY:

-> Candidate should belong to SC/ ST category.

-> Candidate must have passed Post graduate examination.

-> Candidate must get himself registered for M.Phil/ Ph.D
25th May 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?

Sir I am Rajen Mili belongs to S/T category.My question is that ,can I get rgnf without resignation P.hd. I already completed M.Phil 2008.and also qualified NET and SLET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?