14th March 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Ashoka University Young India Fellowship of 2020. But I don’t know about the important dates of this fellowship for this session. I would like to know about the important dates first. Please tell me immediately.

18th March 2020, 01:05 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Ashoka University Young India Fellowship of 2020. But I don’t know about the important dates of this fellowship for this session. I would like to know about the important dates first. Please tell me immediately.
Ashoka University, Haryana invites applications from graduate and master's degree students for an Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2020. This fellowship aims to identify and select talented young people. Handpicked fellows may receive admission to a one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate degree in Liberal Studies and reimbursement of tuition fees of up to 100 percent financial assistance.Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 31st March 2020. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?