24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates in UBI Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for SNAP and other MBA entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in Symbiosis. For this, I have to take an Education Loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of United Bank of India for applying an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  2. Interest rates in Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study MBA in IIM?
  3. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  5. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  7. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Procedure to recover Loan amount?
  12. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  13. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  14. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  15. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  16. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  18. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
11th June 2018, 04:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates in UBI Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis?

Interest rates of United Bank of India for applying an Education Loan are mentioned below.

Up to Rs. 4 lakhs:- Base Rate + 2% = 12.00% (at present)

Above Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 7.50 lakhs:- Base Rate + 2.75% = 12.75% (at present)

Above Rs. 7.50 lakhs:- Base Rate + 2% = 12.00% (at present)

The rates mentioned above are floating rates of interest, and are subject to change.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?