3rd March 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan for a candidate who has completed B.A.LLB 1st year?

Hello friends, I am a B.A.LLB 1st year student. I have completed my 1st year and waiting for result. But due to financial crisis my family cannot bear my education. So, I want to get education loan. I would like to know that still I am eligible for education loan? If yes, then which bank gives me education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Tech 1st semester student?
  2. List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  5. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education loan to do Pilot Training course? Detailed information to apply for education loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  13. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  16. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course? -- [New]
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
11th April 2018, 01:22 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan for a candidate who has completed B.A.LLB 1st year?

Yes, you can get education loan to continue your course B.A.LLB even after completing 1st year.

Banks which provide you education loan are:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
HDFC
ICICI Bank
Axis Bank
IDBI Bank
Central Bank of India
Canara Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?