25th January 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?

Hello sir..
i have done my b.tech(civil engg.) with 63% and my aim is to do m.tech in civil structure from uk . please tell me if i want to sutdy in uk then i get loan?
i want to know about the bank which give loans for me....
and what are the requirements.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  3. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  4. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  6. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  7. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  8. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  9. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  11. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  12. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  14. Could not go to college for lack of funds. Please suggest. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  16. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  17. Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?
  18. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
30th January 2017, 01:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue higher studies preferably M.Tech in UK. You need to get admission in a well reputed institute in UK to get education loan. Apart from this, you will also need to have decent scores in the entrance exams based on which admission is done. The concerned institute should have good exposure facilities. You will need to comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme and need to complete all formalities as per instructions from the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?