17th June 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan with concession in interest rates to BTech aspirant whose father is a Government employee?

My father is working in Food Corporation of India. He is a Clerk in FCI. I have completed my 12th. I want to study BTech course. So, I am looking for the education loan. I would like to know that as my father has a Government job then which Bank will provide me an education loan with concession in interest rate?

21st June 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan with concession in interest rates to BTech aspirant whose father is a Government employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father is working in Food Corporation of India. He is a Clerk in FCI. I have completed my 12th. I want to study BTech course. So, I am looking for the education loan. I would like to know that as my father has a Government job then which Bank will provide me an education loan with concession in interest rate?

Various nationalized and private banks offer education loans to study BTech course for those students whose father is a Government employee. The aspirant has to contact the bank branch regarding concession in interest rates. Some of the banks offering education loans for studying BTech are given below:

Axis Bank - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

Oriental Bank of Commerce - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Allahabad Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website
21st June 2019, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan with concession in interest rates to BTech aspirant whose father is a Government employee?

There are many reputed banks on PSU as well as the private sector who will provide you education loan if you have secured admission at a recognised college. Just make sure you have someone from your family to become a guarantor for the education.

List of Banks for Education Loan

- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Allahabad Bank
- Union Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Federal Bank
- Canara Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?