17th June 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefit I will get if study MEng in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes for study in USA?

Sir, what interest rates will charges if I will do MEng in USA by taking education loan in India? I have an interest to do MEng there and I have applied for various exams like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. I would also like to know that I get any benefit for getting education loan with any of these entrance exams?

22nd June 2019, 02:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefit I will get if study MEng in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes for study in USA?

As per the plan provisions, you must have to get admission in any of the reputed colleges in USA to be eligible to apply for Education loan.

You will need to submit all your admission documents like, admit card, admission letter, prospectus etc and you will need a gaurantor to apply for education loan. some banks would required a collateral security as well.

You will need to contact the bank from which you want to take loan to get information on the relaxation offered in interest rates for applying in entrance examination like GRE, TOEFL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?