23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?

Sir,
I have completed my BDS and now I want to take admission in MDS in Abroad. I am also preparing for the entrance exam and I am looking for an Education Loan. I would like to know that what is the maximum amount a Bank can give as an Education Loan for studying in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  2. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  3. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  7. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  10. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  11. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  12. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  14. What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  16. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  17. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech graduate?
28th July 2015, 07:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?

The Banks in general give a maximum amount of Rs 20 Lakhs as a Loan to student once a guarantor is shown for the said amount.
You need to show a guarantor for the Loan amount that you are applying for.
Once you do that your Loan will be sanctioned.
In general the Loan provided is for a Maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs. In some cases an additional amount is provided but that is the sole discretion of the Bank.
In normal cases the maximum amount is Rs 20 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?