6th September 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Pan Card important to get an education loan?

Hello sir, My annual income from all sources is 4 lakh yearly. I want to apply for an education loan for my son. Please tell me is Pan Card important to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank if my father doesn't have Pan Card and ITR?
  4. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?
  6. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  7. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  8. Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?
  9. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  11. Previous years question papers of management trainee for computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
  13. Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?
  14. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  15. Procedure to take credit card and education loan on it under the Bihar Government scheme for technical and professional students?
  16. What should I do to get an education loan from SBI if don't have voter id and Aadhar card?
  17. Is Aadhar card compulsory to apply for an education loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
9th September 2016, 09:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Pan Card important to get an education loan?

PAN card is not important for education loan. The bank will not ask for PAN card while application of education loan. However, for opening the account in the bank for education loan, you need to provide PAN details. Apart from this while application of education loan, the ban will ask for income tax certificate. You need to provide it to the bank which will showcase your income.
9th September 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Pan Card is important to apply for an Education loan. It is one of the document that you need to submit to bank to get an Education loan. If you don't have a Pan Card, you can apply for it through offline or you can also fill the online application at https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/...erContact.html and pay the application form at NSDL. After completion of successful registration, you can get Pan Card within 10-15 days and after that, you can apply for an education loan.
9th December 2016, 12:21 PM
PanVerification

No need to take pan card in bank exam, pan card is not essential document as id proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?