18th September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get interest free education loan for a creamy student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a creamy student and I want to study BTech course after completing my 12th. I want interest free education loan to continue my further studies after my 10th. So, is itpossible as I am a creamy student?

22nd September 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get interest free education loan for a creamy student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a creamy student and I want to study BTech course after completing my 12th. I want interest free education loan to continue my further studies after my 10th. So, is itpossible as I am a creamy student?

It is not possible to get an interest free education loan for a creamy student or any student. Banks charge interest for the education loan amount. Students can start to pay the education loan after the moratorium period or holiday period (which is the course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier). Students can contact any nationalized bank or a private bank for getting an education loan. They should have secured admission to the course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan.
22nd September 2019, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get interest free education loan for a creamy student?

Interest subsidy on education loan is provided to those who belong to the economically backward section of the society. If you belong to a family where there is no dearth of money then it will be difficult to get such subsidy.

You need to show them the family income certificate to get subsidy on education loan. Hence, make sure you belong to such family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?