11th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job is available in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical stream? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma engineering with Mechanical stream and want to apply for BHEL. Which type of job available in BHEL for me? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable books for preparation of BHEL written exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  2. How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?
  3. Which type of job is available in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?
  4. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  5. Procedure to get a job in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to crack exam for it?
  6. How to join DRDO and BHEL after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with distinction? How to prepare for entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for GATE exam?I'm mechanical engineer and want to go in BHEL
  8. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  9. BHEL diploma mechanical engineering previous question papers?
  10. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a job in BHEL even after completion of GATE with ECE?
  12. Previous year question papers of BHEL Entrance Exam for Mechanical stream?
  13. Syllabus to prepare for BHEL Exam being a candidate of Electrical stream?
  14. How to prepare for BHEL supervisor trainee exam (mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  16. How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?
  17. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  18. List of books to prepare for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, ONGC etc?
3rd February 2017, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job is available in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical stream? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?

Job Opportunities available in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates:

There are many job opportunities that are available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates in BHEL. You may apply for the post of Technician Apprentices in BHEL based on Diploma qualification. BHEL issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Technician Apprentices whenever applicable. Here is the basic educational qualification required.

>> You must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university (or) in the concerned streams.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years to be eligible.

>> You can apply for the recruitment from "Career" or Recruitment section of BHEL website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?