23rd July 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get interest free education loan from government banks to study MBBS course in abroad being a son of Naval force?

Sir, My father is serving in Indian Navy and I have passed 12th from CBSE board. Now, planing to study MBBS course from abroad. Can I get interest free education loan from government recognized banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get an interest free education loan? Procedure to get it from government banks?
  2. Availability of interest free educational loan to study MBBS in abroad? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  4. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in UK? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  6. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  7. List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  9. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?
  12. Why Banks adjoin co-applicant under Education Loan Scheme?
  13. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  15. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  16. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  17. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  18. Possibility to get Low Interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for ST students?
26th July 2017, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get interest free education loan from government banks to study MBBS course in abroad being a son of Naval force?

You can only get subsidy under central government scheme on education loan, if annual income is less than 6 lacs. There is no interest free education loan and only subsidy will be provided.

Hence, if your son gets admission in a recognized college, then he should apply for education loan and you need to become the guarantor for him. Income proof will be required for subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?