23rd July 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Required documents to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh from SBI? Which type of items can be mortgaged?

I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh in SBI to study in abroad. Please tell me required documents for it? Which type of items can be mortgages?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh at SBI? Is course name and place of college required for it?
  2. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  4. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  5. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
  6. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  7. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  8. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  9. Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?
  10. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  11. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Oriental Bank of Commerce? Documents and collateral required for it?
  12. Can I apply for an education loan against residential and commercial properties? Can it be mortgaged for taking education loan?
  13. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan without security of upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  16. Eligibility criteria and documents required for an education loan of 5 lakh from Bank of Maharashtra?
  17. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank? -- [New]
  18. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
25th July 2017, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required documents to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh from SBI? Which type of items can be mortgaged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh in SBI to study in abroad. Please tell me required documents for it? Which type of items can be mortgages?

Documents required to apply for an education loan from SBI are given below;

Letter of admission
Schedule of fees
PAN Card and AADHAR Card of student and parents’
Address Proof
Identity Proof
IT returns
Proof of income
Completely filled in application form
2 passport size photographs
Brief statement of assets & liabilities of parent

Candidates can use LIC Policies, Property documents and Bank Deposits as a mortgage. SBI Education Loan website link is given Click Here
25th July 2017, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required documents to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh from SBI? Which type of items can be mortgaged?

You need to have income proof and bank statement of the guarantor, who will become a co-applicant of the for your education loan. They need to have good flow of income to support the loan.

Any property which has a definite value in the market, can be mortgaged except agricultural land. Hence, make sure you have full financial backing for a loan of 10 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?