20th November 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?

Hello
I'm a BSC NURSING Year Two (2) student
at UNIBEN (NIGERIA) and i wish to Transfer to
a University in Norway to continue my program on a scholarship
or get a Norwegian scholarship.

13th March 2023, 06:34 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?

There are scholarships available for international students to study in Norway, including those pursuing undergraduate degrees such as B.Sc. in Nursing. However, the availability of scholarships and the application process can vary depending on the specific university and program you are interested in.

To apply for a scholarship to study in Norway, you may need to visit the website of the university you are interested in and check their scholarship offerings. Additionally, you can also check the Norwegian government's official website for information on scholarships available for international students.

It's worth noting that the scholarship application process may require you to submit various documents such as transcripts, recommendation letters, and personal essays. Therefore, it's important to start the application process early and prepare all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?