31st May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get some scholarship after scoring 982 marks in MPC group?

I secured 982 marks in MPC group. Can I get scholarship being an OC candidate? How can I apply? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow for the same? Looking forward to get some help.

12th November 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get some scholarship after scoring 982 marks in MPC group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I secured 982 marks in MPC group. Can I get scholarship being an OC candidate? How can I apply? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow for the same? Looking forward to get some help.

Yes, it is possible to get some scholarship for pursuing higher education after scoring 982 marks in MPC group. There are various government and private scholarships available for the 12th passed students. Generally, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the students who scored 982 marks in MPC group are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?