27th May 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer existing Education Loan to Axis Bank?

Dear friends, I have already taken an education from a Bank, but now I want to transfer me loan to another bank. Now, I want to transfer my loan to Axis Bank. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to transfer my loan?

Related Questions:
4th March 2023, 03:09 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer existing Education Loan to Axis Bank?

Yes, it is possible to transfer an existing education loan to Axis Bank, subject to certain conditions and eligibility criteria. Here are the key points to keep in mind:
  • Axis Bank offers education loan balance transfer facility to eligible customers who have already availed an education loan from another bank.
  • The applicant must have a good repayment track record and meet the eligibility criteria of Axis Bank.
  • The interest rate offered by Axis Bank for education loan balance transfer may vary depending on factors such as the loan amount, tenure, and creditworthiness of the applicant.
  • Before initiating the transfer process, the applicant should check the prepayment charges and other fees applicable to the existing loan, and compare it with the charges of Axis Bank to ensure that the balance transfer is financially feasible.
  • The applicant may need to provide relevant documents such as loan repayment statement, NOC from the existing bank, and income and identity proofs to complete the balance transfer process.

It is advisable to contact Axis Bank or visit their website to know more about their education loan balance transfer facility and the eligibility criteria.
25th March 2023, 09:20 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer existing Education Loan to Axis Bank?

Yes, it is possible to transfer an existing education loan to Axis Bank. This process is known as "balance transfer" and involves transferring the outstanding loan amount from your current lender to Axis Bank. By transferring your education loan to Axis Bank, you may be able to get a lower interest rate, better repayment terms, or other benefits.

To transfer your education loan to Axis Bank, you will need to follow these steps:

Check the eligibility criteria: Before applying for a balance transfer, you need to check the eligibility criteria of Axis Bank, including the minimum loan amount, interest rates, and other terms and conditions.

Submit an application: You need to submit an application to Axis Bank for a balance transfer along with the required documents such as the loan agreement, loan statement, and others.

Verification and processing: Once your application is submitted, Axis Bank will verify your details and process your request. This may take a few days or weeks, depending on the bank's policies.

Disbursement: After the verification and processing are complete, Axis Bank will disburse the loan amount to your previous lender to settle the outstanding loan amount.

Repayment: After the balance transfer, you will need to start repaying the loan amount to Axis Bank as per the agreed terms and conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?