23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Does Islamic Bank provides education loan? Rule and regulations for it?

Hello sir, I am from Ahmadabad and want to get education loan. Please tell me does Islamic Bank provides education loan? What are the rule and regulations for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. From which bank I can get an education loan for M.Tech Civil Engineering? What is the rule and regulation for it?
  3. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. Education loan for BAMS course?
  6. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  7. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  10. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  12. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  13. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  14. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  15. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  16. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
5th March 2023, 03:50 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Does Islamic Bank provides education loan? Rule and regulations for it?

Yes, Islamic banks do provide education loans. However, the rules and regulations for education loans may vary depending on the specific Islamic bank that you approach.

In general, Islamic banks offer education loans that are compliant with Shariah law, which prohibits charging or paying interest. Instead of interest, Islamic banks provide financing through profit and loss sharing arrangements or through the purchase and sale of assets.

To apply for an education loan from an Islamic bank, you will typically need to provide documentation such as proof of admission to an eligible educational institution, your academic record, and your financial information. You may also be required to provide a guarantor or collateral to secure the loan.

It is recommended that you research different Islamic banks in your area and contact them directly to learn more about their specific rules and regulations for education loans.
25th March 2023, 09:33 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Does Islamic Bank provides education loan? Rule and regulations for it?

Islamic banks do provide education loans, which are known as "Qardh-e-Hasan" or "Benevolent Loan" in Islamic finance. These loans are based on the principles of Shariah and do not charge any interest or usury. Instead, the borrower is required to repay the loan amount without any additional charges or penalties.

The rules and regulations for Islamic education loans may vary between banks, but some general guidelines are as follows:

Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for an Islamic education loan, the borrower should be a citizen of the country where the bank operates, have a good academic record, and be enrolled in a recognized educational institution.

Documentation: The borrower needs to submit the required documents such as admission letter, academic transcripts, identity proof, and others as per the bank's requirements.

Loan amount: The loan amount for an Islamic education loan may vary depending on the bank's policies and the borrower's financial needs. Generally, the loan amount covers the tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other related expenses.

Repayment terms: The repayment terms for an Islamic education loan are based on the principles of Shariah and may vary between banks. Generally, the borrower is required to repay the loan amount within a specified time period after completing the course or getting a job.

Collateral: Some Islamic banks may require collateral or a guarantor to secure the education loan. However, the collateral should be Shariah compliant and not involve any interest or usury.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?