21st October 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for a quick reply. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 07:34 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for a quick reply. Thank you!
Application Form

Fresh Scholarship Application Form: The fresh application form has the following sections:
Personal Details: Information about the Student applying for the scholarship and the Parent needs to be filled in this section
Note: If you face any Technical difficulties filling the form, please contact the Worli Data Centre via Email: [email protected], Phone number: 022-24995372
For more details please refer the Website https://www.awoofoundation.org/student-details.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?