10th January 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BArch aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Dena Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

16th January 2019, 10:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BArch aspirant?

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank.

You can apply online through the official website of Dena Bank i.e. www.denabank.com
You can also download the application form from official website. You have to complete the application form with necessary details. You have to submit the dully filled application form along with required documents to nearest bank branch.
You can also apply by visiting a nearest Dena Bank branch. After completing the loan application form, you have to submit it along with required loan documents and educational documents. The bank then reviews the application and if found satisfactory, the loan will be sanctioned.
17th January 2019, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BArch aspirant?

You need to contact the nearest branch to apply on an application form, after you have confirmed admission at a recognized B.Arch college. Once you have admission documents, you can apply for education loan.

Just fill the application form and submit it, with all the required documents, to the concerned bank branch. You will need a guarantor to apply for the education loan. They will conduct thorough verification process, before clearing your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?