15th May 2011, 03:30 AM
ralkx007

What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?

Hi

Hope you are doing good.

My name is kalyan. Can you Please explain differences between Diploma in MBA
and normal MBA because symbiosis is offering diploma in MBA. Doing MBA in symbiosis is good decision or bad? and Please tell me how to get prospectus for MBA in symbiosis and fee structure doing MBA in symbiosis.

Thanks
Kalyan.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?
  2. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  3. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  4. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  5. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  8. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  9. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  11. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  12. Whether Symbiosis College will help me to get an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  16. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  17. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  18. Process for admission to Symbiosis for MBA(correspondence)? Fee structure?
7th June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?

hiiiiiiiiiiii
my name is avinash kumar i had done three year degree course in hotel management and cattering technology so specify as to what i should take while pursuing mba and also tell me the fee structure of correspondence course from symbiosis. do tell me on urge base i need to take admission as soon as possible.
13th June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?

Fees structure of correspondance mba from Symbiosis.
29th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hi! my name is tanu

what is the fee structutre for 2 years of diploma in mba?and what isn the last date for the admission for july session?
29th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

HI My name is tanu
i have done B.A. so which MBA course will be sutaible for me?
12th July 2011, 03:29 AM
Uttam Nandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi! my name is tanu

what is the fee structutre for 2 years of diploma in mba?and what isn the last date for the admission for july session?
Symbosis is amongst the top 10 institutes offering correspondence MBA. The fee structure of 2 years MBA programme is
Registration fee :
For indian residents (general or civil/ defence personal/ paramilitary/ police/ symbosys employee): Rs. 1000/-
SAARC students: Rs. 3450/-
International students: Rs. 4600/-
Programme fee:
General: Rs. 18,000/-
Active defence/paramilitary/police: Rs. 15,500/-
SAARC students: Rs. 27,600/-
International students: Rs. 55,200/-
Last date of submission of duly filled in application form is 15th September, 2011.
For any further information regarding Symbosis visit http://www.scdl.net
Good Luck
20th September 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

HI, I WANT TO DO A PART TIME MBA CAN U PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE COLLEGE OFFERING WEEKEND BATCHES & HAVE THERE CERTIFICATE WATAGE
30th September 2011, 11:25 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Symbosis is amongst the top 10 institutes offering correspondence MBA. The fee structure of 2 years MBA programme is
Registration fee :
For indian residents (general or civil/ defence personal/ paramilitary/ police/ symbosys employee): Rs. 1000/-
SAARC students: Rs. 3450/-
International students: Rs. 4600/-
Programme fee:
General: Rs. 18,000/-
Active defence/paramilitary/police: Rs. 15,500/-
SAARC students: Rs. 27,600/-
International students: Rs. 55,200/-
Last date of submission of duly filled in application form is 15th September, 2011.
For any further information regarding Symbosis visit http://www.scdl.net
Good Luck

S
16th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hello, i am a b.a. completed student and i want to do mba from symbiosis now. please give me the details of admission date and fee structure.i want to do mba in HR. so give me the details of programme.
24th December 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can you Please explain differences between Diploma in MBA
and normal MBA because symbiosis is offering diploma in MBA. Doing MBA in symbiosis is good decision or bad? and Please tell me how to get prospectus for MBA in symbiosis and fee structure doing MBA in symbiosis
8th January 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hello i m b.e. completed student i want to do mba .so i want to know defrence between Diploma in MBA
and normal MBA can you Please explain differences between Diploma in MBA
and normal MBA
3rd March 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m B.com completes student n i want to mba. so tell me what is the fee structutre for 2 years of diploma in mba?
1st April 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hello, my name is priyanka. Am a student of bachelor of mass media. rite now studying in ty journalism. so plz suggest me which field should i opt for mba? also can I choose mba in media management? in symbiosis?
23rd April 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

my name is neelakandan....i have four years of work experience in sales.....now i prefer to do MBA corres to upgrade myself in my carrier growth.....so wich MBA suits for me.....doing MBA in corres is valid for my carrier growth or not..
1st June 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

give me d details of whole procedure
16th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the point in typing a question when there are no valid replies given to those questions... i cant see a valid reply given to the following question..."What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA?"
5th July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN MBA NOW IS IT POSSIBLE
30th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 43% in graduation.can I apply for distance mba in material management
14th March 2013, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

I have passed four year diploma in chemical engg
and also have fifteen years exprience in chemical industries. can i do MBA?
5th May 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 43% in graduation.can I apply for distance mba in material management
43% is very less u shud increase your % first..
7th May 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

fees struture for MBA in symbiosis,pune
16th December 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

i can do mba
3rd January 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

which course is better integrated MBA or MBA???? which has much scope..?? and fee structure for both??
7th June 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Difference between diploma in MBA and normal MBA. I am very weak in Maths, will I face difficulty in passing MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?