9th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Hello friends, I want to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. I would like to know that how I can apply for an Education Loan in this Bank? Kindly let me know about the procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  4. Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate? -- [New]
  5. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  6. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  7. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Insurance covered under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  10. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Security, rate of interest and maximum tenure for it?
  11. Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?
  12. How to apply and track the education loan application of Kotak Mahindra bank? Should I apply in government banks?
  13. Education loan schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank to study in Australia? Repayment period with permissible delay?
  14. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  15. How to get job in Kotak Mahindra Bank? Vacancies with their requirements?
  16. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  17. What is aked in the interview of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  18. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
15th June 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. I would like to know that how I can apply for an Education Loan in this Bank? Kindly let me know about the procedure immediately.

Students can apply online or contact the bank branch for education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Students should be an Indian National and should have secured admission in India or abroad through an entrance test or merit based selection process. Students have to apply for education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank with necessary documents like 2 photographs, ID proof, proof of residence, proof of relationship, income details, letter of admission, fee schedule and academic mark sheet / certificate. Students can find the details in the Kotak Mahindra Bank education loan website link given Click Here
15th June 2018, 08:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the Kotak Mahindra Bank official website. You need to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan application.
16th June 2018, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process. You can apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank through online at the bank official website https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-ba...tion-loan.html. You have to submit the required documents listed by bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?