21st December 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship after 9.2 CGPA in 10th class and currently pursing B.Com 3rd year?

I scored 9.2 CGPA in class 10th and pursuing b.com 3rd year. Can I get scholarship and what is the procedure? Kindly reply. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship after 9.2 CGPA in 10th class and currently pursing B.Com 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 9.2 CGPA in class 10th and pursuing b.com 3rd year. Can I get scholarship and what is the procedure? Kindly reply. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

It is very difficult to get a scholarship while pursuing BCom 3rd year. Most of the scholarships are offered to students from the first year of the BCom course based on merit and family income. BCom final year students can contact their college for a scholarship. They can apply for scholarship after completion of BCom to pursue higher education like MCom or MBA. BCom final year students can also apply for some private scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?